GR Rich Snippet for Google
What it does?
Adds rich snippet information in Google search results including product rating, reviews and price.
Why is it better than other similar plugins?
Uses Google approved “GoodRelations” web ontology for E-commerce .
Where can I find More info?
What about installation and Support?
Free Installation and support contact email@example.com
***Estimated 1,50,0000 pages semantically tagged by GR Rich Snippet as on Nov 2014 with excellent results ****
• Data to be inserted: The snippet will insert following data in your product pages
1) Product data based on Google recommended Goodrelations schema
a) User input required through admin form: eg. Offering,payment mode, delivery method
b) Data will be picked up directly from database No user intervention required e.g. name, product page url, Image price reviews, star rating
2) Reviews: Review count directly will be picked up from your OpenCart Database
3) Breadcrumbs trail to be picked up from OpenCart directly. No user intervention required
4) Star rating to be picked up directly from OpenCart Star reviews . No user intervention required
A detailed installation document is enclosed within download bundle
Note that there are two different versions for OpenCart Installations
GR Rich Snippet (P1): for OpenCart versionsv1.5.5, v18.104.22.168
GR Rich Snippet (P2): for OpenCart Versions v 1.5..1.1 ,v1.5.2, v22.214.171.124, v1.5.3, v126.96.36.199, v1.5.4, v188.8.131.52 ,184.108.40.206 and complete V1.5.6.X series